- How many nights may I stay at an Enjoy America! park?
As long as there is space, you may stay as many nights as indicated by the park.
- How much does it cost to stay at each park?
Nightly rates vary from park to park. Your Enjoy America! membership gives you 50% off at least one regular nightly rate for RV sites as noted in each park's listing.
- Must I belong to a membership park to be an Enjoy America! member?
No, Enjoy America! is available to the public.
- What's the difference between Enjoy America! and Resort Parks International (RPI)?
Enjoy America! is a network of privately-owned, open to the public parks that offer Enjoy America! members a 50% discount off nightly rates. RPI is a network of private membership resorts and only RPI members have access to the affiliated RPI resorts.
- What if I encounter a problem at a park?
Please call Enjoy America! or email firstname.lastname@example.org right away. All complaints will be taken seriously by Enjoy America! with acknowledgement and resolution handled on a timely basis. Please provide the name of the person you spoke with at the park, the problem, and the dates of your visit.
- What are the annual dues and when does my membership expire?
Annual Enjoy America! membership is currently $49.95. Your membership expires on the last day of the month printed on your membership card. Renewal notices are sent in advance of expiration to allow time to receive an updated membership card.
- How can I get the most current information on the parks in the system?
When planning your trip, check out the park pages on this website or call 888-643-6569 for the most recent information. We make every effort to provide you with the most complete and accurate information available about each park. Please feel free to contact the park directly to confirm if there is a feature or amenity that is critical for you.
- Must all reservations be made by calling Enjoy America!?
Calling our toll-free reservation center is a service option to give you the convenience of handling your travel plans with just one call. You may make reservations directly with the park, if they allow it.
- Does Enjoy Amercia! have a refund policy?
Your membership is refundable within 30 days of payment less a $15 processing fee. Requests for refunds should be made in writing and please tell us why you are requesting a refund. If there's been a problem, we want to hear
about it so we can take steps to correct it.